How do I register?
- There are several ways to do this.
- First, you can call the office (817-326-2131) and request that a form to be sent to you.
- Second, you can stop by the office and fill out the form.
- Third, you may pick up a form found in the vestibule of the church, fill it out and drop it in the collection basket (Ushers can also provide you with forms)
When is a good time to contact the parish?
- You can contact the parish office during the regular hours.
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Why do I need to register in the Parish?
- All those who live in the boundary of St. France Cabrini Parish or St. Rose of Lima are requested to register with the Parish Office.
- There are several reasons for this request.
- First, registration gives you the rights and privileges to use the services of the parish.
- Second, it is a sign that you are willing to participate fully in the work of the Church.
- Third, it is a way for the Parish to know who comes and worships at St. Frances Cabrini Parish or St. Rose of Lima so that it can better serve its parishioners. Your contributions are recorded for your tax records through the envelope system.